Videos, NCERT textbooks, and much more!

Revise through our library of hand picked videos of each and every single concept in PCMB and browse through all the NCERT textbooks for free.

Practice + Learn

The simple and smart way to revise, practice physics, chemistry, biology and mathematics and identify your strengths and improve your score in medical and engineering competitive exams!

Here’s What You Get With ScoreMore

The smart and insightful approach to education

learn

Learn

When the concepts in class aren’t clear enough, come visit our library of hand-picked videos for each and every topic and sub-topic to make learning more enjoyable - available completely for free (You DO NOT have to buy a subscription to view any videos)

practise

Practise

Challenge yourself with our vast collection of questions of up-to-date formats and difficulties to ensure you’re always on track and don’t slack

analytics

Analyse

There is more to your performance than just your percentage. With the help of our advanced and wide range of analytics, understand your clear strengths and weaknesses and spend more time where it’s required

leaderboard

Top

Keep track of the level of the competition to better understand what you’ll have to score when it’s time to face the exams. Prepare accordingly, and come out at the top!

Features

ScoreMore offers you a host of features to aid you in intuitive ways
to really practice smarter and focus on the areas that matter.

Question Bank
Question Bank

A large and ever growing question bank in each subject ensures you have the latest and greatest questions ready for you to practice.

Analytics
Analytics

Get detailed statistics - right from which chapters' questions you're spending more time on, to your answering speeds, to performance over the past week.

Customisability
Customisability

Whether it's a 20 minute easy paper on the last two chemistry chapters you studied, or a 50 minute tough paper on the last five mathematics chapters you went through, get the test you want.

Standardised Tests
Standardised Tests

Attempt KCET, JEE-Mains/Advanced, COMED-K, and other tests in their standardised formats including duration, negative marking, etc.

Revision Material
Revision Material

Quick concepts to brush up on basics before and after attempting tests.

Formulae
Formulae List

Refer to the formulae lists we've compiled for each chapter, for easy and quick reference.

Weakness Identification
Weakness Identification

When you get 78% on a test, find out where exactly the other 22% went to seriously give more attention to and target weak areas.

Leaderboards
Leaderboards

See how your peers are doing weekly/monthly/overall or chapter wise to see where you realistically stand.

Previous Year Paper's
Previous Year Paper's

Previous years' papers of KCET, JEE-Mains/Advanced, COMED-K, etc.

Parents Report
Reports Cards

Monitor your ward's performance on a regular basis by receiving detailed weekly/monthly reports to ensure constant improvements.

Videos
Videos

Browse through our collection of handpicked videos for each chapter, divided by subtopic. These videos are completely free and we do not charge anything for them.

NCERT Books
NCERT Books

Access the prescribed NCERT textbooks divided by each chapter, and add your own notes and highlights for easy reference.

Close

Sign in

Close

Sign up

Close

OTP Verification

Plase enter 6-digit security code which is sent to +91 mobile number

Close

Reset Password

Password has been reset successfully, please login to continue.

Close

Reset Paasword

Lenght of the password should be more than 6 digits.

Close

Forgot Password

Lost your password? Please enter your mobile number. You will receive a OTP to create a new password.